Saturday, August 7, 2010

Harro

Hi I just made this blog because I'm sick of trying to do stuff on my old one. And there is stuff I want to keep on there so here you go! I made this one for just random stuff. Kind of like a diary that I don't mind sharing with strangers. So details about my personal life will be kept at a minimum. Except for just silly stuff. Interests and all. 

So lets get through the getting to know me bit that only my friends might read annnd probably already know. 
I talk a lot and I often get off track so I'm good at typing huge amounts of texts.
I like cutesy thing like hello kitty and jelly bracelets and I feel like I should blog about them sometime too.
I like tye dye things and some mangas and animes. They are all very pretty!
I like sparkley things and lolita things and cyberpunk things. I think I'll make a blog about stuff I'd like to have.
I'm pretty good at taking pictures but not really professional. Though some people tell me I might as well be :D
I love taking pictures too. Especially of me. Because I also like dressing up in wigs and all sorts of crazy fun stuff because I guess I'm a 5 year old at heart. Or lady gaga. 

LETS TALK ABOUT LADY GAGA :D 
well I think she's great. I guess it's also the kind of music I'd like cause she has electronic sounding and dance stuff. I mean I know she has a lot of sex in her image and music but I don't think that's something that should be viewed as terrible because really it's just another enjoyable and very useful part of life. if there were no sex there would be no cute things like babies or baby kittens. everyone and everything has sex. even snails. And it looks like this : 
I think that is very beautiful! Even though poor snails didn't know they were being taped. I mean it doesn't have to be all gross and disgusting. I mean personally I don't like sluts and whores but hey. I'm not one to judge. I just don't think it should be as taboo as it is in our day and age. But I still have some growing up to do myself and hopefully by the time I reach full adulthood a lot of things will be a lot better than they are now!

By which I mean not just modesty issues but other stuff.
Like gay rights.
Yes I'm one of those people that are starting to take on the new ideas of society that many people from previous generations seem to really not like. 
I mean every generation the kids have always done something more crazy and more liberal.
Like freeing slaves,
Women's rights
Black rights

But what about Gay rights?
I think that love is love and not just something that can be between man and woman obviously. I mean it can be between man and man, woman and woman, and person and anime or video game. I mean just cause something makes someone feel nice doesn't mean it's a sin. And the only reason people think it's creepy is cause its like... they were raised to think it was creepy, and religion. I mean that barely exists in my world and I'm not really saying people shouldn't be religious, but the old testament has been rewritten before to fit society! so obviously jesus' word isn't final is it. Okay I don't even know what happened then, and who wrote what, but I think that people should adapt to this now.
And I hope by the time I die people will not be afraid to be people and can be as gay as they want, and as open as they want without being silenced, and that they will be accepting and loving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment