Thursday, August 12, 2010

Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3, WoW

Okay so this post is gonna be about the new game by Bilzzard, Starcraft 2! I guess the post isn't going to be too long since I didn't really get to play it in depth or anything.

 So I got to play it at a friends house today and I really think I liked it. Of course it's like Warcraft (1-3), similar layout and game play in terms of managing the resources, buildings, and troupes. I thought it was pretty fun even though I only got to try out those custom battles where you pick everything - not the campaign or online play.  I actually never did online play with warcraft and I'm not sure I want to too much. I mean I didn't really get all too great but who cares. Anywho. I like how the graphics are, and the whole Space theme of it was pretty cool too. I guess I'm more of a Warcraft fan cause there was a lot more color and variety to style of buildings and everything, but I really can't say since I've only played the human race (or well the closest thing to that). And I guess since warcraft 3 was my childhood you also gotta give it that. But I'm pretty sure if I played starcraft for a while I would have been just as hyped about it, and I think I'll try to play it at some point.

Starcraft 2


Warcraft 3


I'll definitely look into getting it sometime or at least play more of it (or try to somewhere) to see what the campaigns are like and the other races and such. Of course not now when it's like $60 and it just came out like two weeks ago pretty much! Or well kinda. But you know. I really enjoyed warcraft3 and what I tried of WoW at some point so I'd like to get a free trial of that too sometime soon maybe. I've tried to get it before on the computer I'm on but it screwed up on it and wouldn't run so my 10-day free trial ran by unused. Cool. But maybe I can get my hands on a guest pass and just maybe it will run finally! I really don't know if I should now, cause if I get the free trial I can't really install it on another computer or anything, and I definitely can't get a new one within the next 10 days. So well, I'll just have to see!

Also speaking of Warcrafts, I need to try the first two also. Reign of Chaos + Frozen Throne are great stuff, but I wanna see what came before! Cause I mean WC3 was my childhood but I never actually got anything that came before that. So I guess now it's finally time for me to get right into this again. Also I wanna try Diablo. Their games are just so good.

Anyways the game was awesome, and now I'm off for some 2am Frozen Throne action.
TATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment