Monday, August 9, 2010

Sloooow day

Well today kinda sucks. I guess that's cause I made this giant to do list that involved burning a CD which took 6 hours because apparently my computer can't take it. and I fell asleep at some point. Well now I need to get through the rest of my checkpoints which involve writing an essay in another language before 10 pm. Wow. Goood job.

I guess I could post my to do list on here but I don't feel like it. It does include watching vampire knight and catching up in the manga. I know pathetic right? I haven't really done this whole anime thing since I was 12 and I guess here I am years later (sorta) coming back to it. Not like it used to be though. It's just a couple of mangas I'm interested in - no big deal. Plus Vampire Knight is pretty awesome. Though I guess it's kind of a better version of twilight. Then again you could say that about any vampire related media/stories that came out before twilight. Hmph.
This is the part where I could go ranting about what a terrible book it is and what a terrible movie it also is but I'll save that for later and just post this amazing trailer spoof of eclipse that I came across today:



so yeah I hope you enjoyed that cause I did very much. Off to do the rest of my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment