Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hello Kitty

Okay I feel like putting up another blog. I feel like hello kitty is an amazing thing to have been invented. You know why?
It's cute.
Adorable.
Has no mouth.
Has this awesome bow.
Is a cat :D

I don't own very many HK things cause they're darn expensive, but hey. It's very cute. I bought some glittery pens for my birthday and my friend got me this pretty notepad type thing and I write stuff in it that I like. I think I'll put in some pictures of HK stuff I'd really want to have and things. Ordinary or not. HERE THEY GO.

Some form of pursery (that's what I decided I call purses from now on)
A watch. those aren't as pretty as most but it was a tough choice..

The infamous contacts. 
And a contacts case for them as well!

                                   
Just in case something goes down.

                                      
A keyboard because computers are very dear to me.

                                          
Tricked out mouse.
Every girl needs a pair :D

                                     
These as well.

Okay I'm gonna have to stop here cause it's starting to get a little weird! I could go on and on about these things for hours :P And you know what I like it. But there aren't enough pictures in the world! I guess this brings out the woman part of me. Though my blog is all pink and my profile thing is a cutesy ice cream cone so I bet that's confusing that I might say I'm not a woman. Well medically I am but in terms of what's happening upstairs I guess I still mostly am, but sometimes I introduce myself as something from mars. I think that would be very cool. Anyways that concludes this post. I'm just trying to put a lot of posts up cause I love doing this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment